Next week, a handful of small U.S. mobile carriers will welcome Apple’s two new iPhones to their respective networks.
As of this writing, Apple’s iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C enjoy an exclusive relationship with the nation’s top carriers – AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, and Sprint. But beginning October 1st, a number regional wireless carriers will offer coverage of the new Apple devices.
The carriers and their markets include:
- Bluegrass Cellular: Kentucky
- Cellcom: Michigan and Wisconsin
- C Spire Wireless: Mississippi, Tennessee, Florida, Alabama, Georgia
- Strata: Utah
- MTA: Alaska
- GCI: Alaska
- Appalachian Wireless: Kentucky and Virginia
- Ntelos: Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland, Ohio, Kentucky, North Carolina
- Nex:Tech Wireless: Kansas and Colorado
In the coming weeks, more carriers are expected to announce plans to cover the iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C.