Shiny Ads Enhances Programmatic Direct Platform for Publishers and Ad Buyers
Shiny Ads Direct solutions increasingly automate the buying and selling of premium guaranteed advertising
NEW YORK, NY, and TORONTO, ON – Shiny Ads, the innovator in programmatic direct advertising technologies, today announced new features for Shiny Ads Direct, its programmatic direct platform, that increasingly automate the buying and selling of guaranteed inventory so publishers and ad buyers can realize better ad campaigns, healthier margins, net new revenue and other benefits.
Through direct integration with the most publishers’ ad servers, the Shiny Ads programmatic direct platform automates the entire ad buying process for publishers, agencies, and advertisers from insertion order to payment processing and now includes these key new features:
– Audience segment targeting for DoubleClick for Publishers (DFP) and Open AdStream (OAS) which allows improved targeting based on third-party data
– Email campaign support for LiveIntent to enable buying of display ad inventory in premium publishers’ email newsletters and alerts directly
– Granular user roles so ad buyers and publishers can set detailed permissions for different users regarding access, features, pricing, ad spend thresholds, and products “Tearsheeting” to allow ad buyers to see a live preview or download a screenshot of their ad on the publisher’s site on various mobile devices.
In addition to adding these enhancements to its platform, Shiny Ads continues to work with like-minded ad-tech companies, like 24/7 Media and The Media Trust, to further automate that ad buying process and offer more value to top tier publishers.
“Our close partnerships with top-tier digital publishers and media buying agencies give us unique insight that allows us to continuously push the boundaries of programmatic direct technologies,” said Roy Pereira, Founder and CEO of Shiny Ads. “By once again being first to market with these key new enhancements, our tier 1 customers can realize even more benefits as we continue to pursue our vision of connecting publishers and ad buyers more efficiently through automation.”
The end-to-end programmatic direct platform, Shiny Ads Direct, helps publishers streamline the direct buying process for display and mobile ads with these solutions:
– Shiny Ads Direct Connect: expands a publisher’s inventory to more premium ad buyers
– Shiny Ads Direct Sales: equips a publisher’s sales team to efficiently manage more ad buys quicker
– Shiny Ads Direct Pro: enables agencies to easily buy ads for their clients directly with a publisher
– Shiny Ads Direct Self-Serve: empowers small ad buyers to buy ads direct on a publisher’s site in a white-labeled storefront
– And, by enabling ad buyers to access the Shiny Ads Direct platform through a private portal or via an open Direct Buying API, they can purchase guaranteed inventory more efficiently on brand safe sites. For more information, visit http://www.shinyads.com/solutions.
About Shiny Ads
Shiny Ads provides an end-to-end programmatic direct advertising platform that automates the buying and selling of premium guaranteed inventory to increase efficiencies, decrease costs and speed time-to-market. The Shiny Ads Direct platform is integrated with the most industry-leading ad servers so publishers can guarantee impressions and control pricing and packaging to generate net new revenue. At the same time, it enables agencies and advertisers to purchase guaranteed inventory more efficiently on brand safe sites. The award-winning Shiny Ads works with leading publishers, including AdWeek, Business Insider, CBS Interactive, Internet Brands, Match.com and others. Visit http://www.shinyads.com.