MMA Announces New Global Board Members
The Mobile Marketing Association has just unveiled several new board members slated to join the MMA Global Board of Directors.
This latets news follows the recent announcement at the MMA’s SM2 conference, which revealed that Paul Palmieri, CEO and Co-Founder of Millennial Media, was appointed by the board to serve as Global Chair.
Palmieri succeeds Cameron Clayton, President of The Weather Company, who held the position for the past two years.
The new and reappointed board members will serve a two-year term. They include:
- John Costello, President, Global Marketing & Innovation, Dunkin’ Brands
- Jack Haber, VP Global Advertising & Digital, Colgate-Palmolive Company
- Marc Speichert, CMO, L’Oréal USA
- Robert Tas, Managing Director, Head of Digital Marketing, JP Morgan Chase & Co.
- Wanda Young, VP, Media & Digital Marketing, Walmart
“With marketing’s seismic shift to mobile, marketers have become increasingly active with the MMA’s mission to evolve mobile as an indispensable component of the marketing mix. Executives realize the importance of mobile to the future health of their businesses,” says Greg Stuart, CEO of MMA. “I am pleased to welcome the new board members and look forward to working shoulder-to-shoulder as we advance the mobile marketing industry worldwide.”
The returning members of the MMA Global Board of Directors include:
- Cameron Clayton, President, Digital, The Weather Company
- Jennifer Creegan, GM Brand Advertising, Online Services Division, Microsoft
- Tom Daly, Group Director, Global Connections, The Coca-Cola Company
- Carolyn Everson, VP Global Marketing Solutions, Facebook
- Scott Ferber, Chairman & CEO, Videology
- Joe Kennedy, CEO & President, Pandora
- Simon Khalaf, President & CEO, Flurry
- Scott Kveton, Co-Founder & CEO, Urban Airship
- Perley McBride, EVP & CFO, Leap Wireless International
- Neal Mohan, VP Display Advertising Products, Google
- Alex Moukas, CEO, Velti
- Rob Norman, Chief Digital Officer, GroupM Global
- Paul Palmieri, Co-Founder, President & CEO, Millennial Media
- Jack Philbin, Co-Founder, President & CEO, Vibes Media
- Dipanshu Sharma, Founder & CEO, xAd
- Rich Stalzer, CEO, Voltari
- Naveen Tewari, Founder & CEO, InMobi
- Alan Yan, Founder & CEO, AdChina