ATS Paris Agenda Now Live — Get Your Tickets to the Biggest French Data-Driven Advertising Event
The premiere data-driven event for the French online advertising industry is returning to Paris on November 14, 2013 and the programme for the day is now available here.
Over the past couple of years, the French data-driven advertising market has developed into one of the most progressive in Europe — where concepts like publisher co-ops and programmatic video buying have become a huge part of the ad landscape.
These topics will be discussed at length at ATS Paris this year, as well as the big opportunities around mobile: How to target? How to monetise both app and mobile web? Data is also becoming a massive feature in the market. We will be hosting an in-depth discussion around the value of first- and third-party data, and whether this will grow the programmatic ad market in France.
This year we are bringing the best and brightest together from the French market to discuss the big issues affecting the market.
Speakers featured throughout the day include:
– Julien Gardes, Country Manager for Rubicon Project
– Anne Peire, Business Director EMEA for Adap TV
– Vincent Karachira, Founder & CEO at Next Performance
– David Baranes, Country Manager for AppNexus
– Fabien Magalon, MD at La Place Media
– Alain Sanjaume, Senior European Consultant, Exelate
– Sophie Davidas, Business Development Director, France, SpotXchange
– Shane Shevlin, Director of Business Development, EMEA, IPONWEB
– Vihan Sharma, CEO France, Acxiom
We will be announcing more as we get closer to the November 14 date. We look forward to seeing you in Paris.
We are offering 20% off all ATS Paris tickets if you complete the European Programmatic Survey.