AdMonsters Publisher Forum
Join us in Austin, Nov. 9-12, for Publisher Forum and be part of this elite group to discuss, debate and shape the future of digital media. No other conference comes close to offering the exposure, exchange of ideas and feedback.
Registration for this event is now only $1,195 and includes:
- 3.5 day of discussion and discourse
- Keynote addresses from industry visionaries
- Member-led sessions and workshops
- Small group breakouts covering a wide variety of ad op current topics
- Sunday evening dinner and cocktail reception
- Sponsored “Speed Dating” networking drinks reception
- Sponsor & member Monday dinner
- Member-only Tuesday dinner
- Breakfasts and lunches during the conference
All hotel rates are inclusive. Hotel cancellations must be made 2 weeks prior to the start of the conference.
AdMonsters brings together a global community of online advertising operations and technology leaders to connect, share, innovate and grow within the continually evolving online advertising ecosystem. With a wide range of sponsorship opportunities ranging from our deeply focused Publisher Forums to the broader view of our OPS series, AdMonsters provides a unique way for sponsors to leverage our focus, quality and community to reach the leaders in the industry. Please take a look at our current sponsorship opportunities (Download PDF), and we look forward to working with you!
Who attends the Publisher Forum?
AdMonsters Publisher Forums are designed specifically for digital strategists and operations and technology leaders at online publishers, content creators and mobile application developers. AdMonsters reviews and approves each individual participant to ensure a conversation amongst a community of senior peers in digital media.
What should I expect at the Publisher Forum?
Most sessions are open to attendees only, except for Sponsor Workshops, Panels, and Networking Sessions.
The Publisher Forum conference takes place over three days, beginning with a cocktail reception and dinner on Sunday evening and ending at 5 PM Wednesday. The agenda includes:
- 2-3 keynotes by industry visionaries
- Sessions led by ad ops leaders who are also part of the AdMonsters community
- Breakouts covering a wide variety of focused and ad-ops relevant topics
The 30-60 minute attendee sessions include presentations, round-table discussions and case studies on a wide variety of relevant topics such as: ad serving technology, inventory management, organizational structure, business process automation, ad operations policies, rich/streaming media and more.
Why should I register early?
- Two reasons: The price for Publisher Forums goes up as we get closer to the event date
- We always sell out since we limit the number of attendees to keep the conversations open and flowing
What does an AdMonsters Membership give me?
By becoming an AdMonsters Member, you’ll have full access to all the premium features of the site — and full access to conference sessions and content. So even if you have to miss a Publisher Forum (the horror!), you can still view the slides from each of the sessions. Get full access for just $199 a year. You can become a member now, or add it to your order when registering for a Publisher Forum.
Making Media Work